me on the first day of school
One of the best examples of artistic integrity on a corporate scale.
No matter how many times I see this, I never fail to be impressed by that last sentence.
I have no reason why. But here’s a picture of Eminem and Elton John holding hands.
best thing i learned working with and learning about kids: when they do shit like this, especially to something they themselves use and enjoy, leave it there for as long as possible. let them return to the fun thing over and over again so that it sinks in that the thing they did was wrong, they ruined something, and now they can’t have fun because of it and they should never do it again. it teaches them consequence of action and cautiousness.
i did this with a 3-year-old kid i babysat who filled his playstation with peanut butter before i got there, just every time he went back to it and asked why it’s not working, i opened it and pointed to the peanut butter stains and said “you did that” and he says “yeah”, “will it work like that?” “…no”, and when he got it and promised to never put anything but games into a game machine again, his parents bought another and he kept his promise. it works, even at that age.
this was a long and unnecessary rant but so many times i’ve seen parents IMMEDIATELY replace their kids’ toys/electronics that they destroy over and over again and i’m just like NO THEY’RE NOT LEARNING ANYTHING THAT WAY
they also don’t learn from being thrown into fires
yeah but they’re quieter that way
ALWAYS REBLOG KAT DENNINGS SLAMMING SLUT SHAMING
I love this.
I’m not too late for the cute lil ghosts, right?
Of course you have to drag it and be amazed
THIS IS THE BEST ONE YET
Ok dragging it is cool but open it on mobile its even better
its amazing how less u care about these things and the secrecy as time goes by
i like this but i don’t fully understand it…
you don’t understand how sad this is. each adult is a cross, and each child has been crucified by said cross.
- the priest (i assume he’s a priest, correct me if i’m wrong) killed the little boy in one way or another, probably rape, which is common among corrupted clergy men.
- the tourist comes to an overcrowded, poverty stricken country, taking up any and all resources that could have gone to the little native girl
- the soldier comes to fight for his country, but ends up killing the innocent girl, probably in her village.
- the little boy dies under the doctor’s knife
- the man kills the little girl in a school shooting (represented with the uniform)
- the “fat” kid is killed by obesity caused by a fast food epidemic in america, most commonly mcdonald’s, shown by ronald mcdonald himself.
this is /haunting/ to look at. children can die at anyone’s hand. even the “heros”
Just to clarify that the little boy dying under the doctor’s knife is because the doctor is stealing his organs to sell in the black market, hence the cooler at their feet which alludes to keeping the organ alive and stable for selling. This is such a strong photo set, really induces a sense of disgust and sadness.
I cried a little
also, the little girl on the tourists back represents the huge child sex industry in south east Asia, popular among tourists